Saturday, September 27, 2008




So we just found out that Bridgir has to get surgery on friday the 3rd at primary childrens! We went through this same thing with remington he has had alot of issues with his ears and hearing we are currently having him tested for branchial oto renal syndrome and figuring out his hearing! They are going to take out his adnoids and tonsils and then do a scope on his throat. He has had problems breathing whezzing and not sleeping. It is so sad, his oxygen is going down to 84 and has been on oxygen he is such a happy healthy little boy other then that he is such a sweet heart he has such a beatiful spirit and is cute I love him so much, Remington on the other hand is so full of it. He is constantly talking about guns and motorcycles and wanting to go hunting with his dad he is so funny. He loves hanging out with his dad and being outside. He is getting so big. I am so blessed with such a wonderful family. On top of that we are building a house in smithfield I am so excited it will be done next year hopefully the beginning of summer, Remington is so happy all he can talk about is his new house that is going to have a yard that is awesome. Josh is still at smithfield city and he could not be happier he loves his job and the people he works with and me I am starting school for phlebotomy I am so excited about this I have been trying to get this done for the last 3 years now. So Finally!!

10 comments:

Wright Family said...

Im so sad he has to have surgery. i will be there to see him. Love the new blog you need to add names to the blog.

...will and bobbi... said...

Or course I rememeber you! Your family is so cute! That is so exciting that you are building in Smithfield! We wanted to get in the Smithfield group but it was full by the time we signed up. Good Luck with everything! I am glas that you found my blog!

Wright Family said...

Dont worry about not calling me back. We got your address from your husband. Yeah we will come down im not sure what time yet. We will probably take the kids to my grandma first then come to the hospital. Kylei just told me today guess what mom bridger is getting teeth. She was excited. Well, See you today you probably wont even read this before. But I noticed you added people but im on there as trever and ashley and ashley wright and The wright photo thanks. I feel special

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

I'm sorry that he has to get surgery, I hope that everything goes well with him. If you guys need help with anything just let me know. You little family is so cute...

Wright Family said...

Hey hows bridger? did you find out about the BOR? I tagged you so check out my page.

Wright Family said...

So i see i comment you way to much... OOPS.. But check out my BLOG and VOTE>>.

Amanda said...

your blog is so cute. just so you know i gave you my wrong blog. its perrymanplace.blogspot i told you there was a THE at the begining but theres not. hope all is well., i never get totalk to you

Jocelyn said...

Hi Chelsey I love you!!!! -Jocy

Lacei Child said...

Hi Chels! Its Lacei, Your boys are adorable! & you are BEAUTIFUL! Keep in touch!

Erin Davis said...

Time for an update Chels! Cute blog!