Friday, March 20, 2009






















So it has been such a long time since I have posted anything. Just been really busy. We are so close to being done with our house we are just waiting for rock, laminate, and sprinklers that is it. The kids are getting so anxious to move in. So are cute little dog had her puppies on feb 5th they are so cute she had 3 boys and 1 girl. Remington is growing like a weed and all he does is ride his motorcyle. Bridgir thinks he is just as big and trys to run after him and hop on. He is my little dare devil. I loe having two boys it is amazing they have so much fun together. Josh is on this new kick to buy a fifth wheel he is dying to have one we will see what happens. Other then that we are doing great and loving the warm weather. Here are so funny pics remington decided to shave his own head and started acting like a little punk and my cute little neice paisley and stevie talon and remington and of course bridgir pulling a weird face.

3 comments:

The Stirland Fam said...

I can'y believe you posted. Cute pics! love ya

Amanda said...

its about time you post something new. Thanks again for taking me to lunch on my birthday! I love you girl, and your boys are so cute! lets get together again soon, ok.

Wright Family said...

I agree with your sister. You finally posted.. Good luck with the 5th wheel im jealous i wish it was us getting a new one.